A construction made from the remnants of decaying fishing boats collected over a two year period.
Paddy’s Hole is a small harbour on an area of reclaimed land, South Gare, at the mouth of the river Tees in North East England. Originally built as a settlement in 1861, it has housed people, military defences, lifeboats, river pilots and most famously the Teesside Steelworks, the last of which is all that remains there. An abandoned industrial wasteland.
Construction – Driftwood 2011